Effective January 27, 2014
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
We collect the following information:
- Name, email address, telephone number, physical contact information;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites;
- personal information you provide to us through discussions, member information pages, correspondence, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other applications, services, or websites; and,
- additional personal information we may request in order to authenticate you or if we believe you are violating our policies.
Automatic Information and Other Sources:
When you visit our website or use our applications, services, or tools, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information is not associated with you personally and may include:
- other supplemental information obtained from third parties such as demographic and navigation data; and,
- information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, unique device identifier, device type, your location, computer and connection information, IP address, and standard web log information.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the PhxSoul.com Website. On some pages, you can make donations, make requests, and register to receive materials.
You can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
How We Use Your Information
Our primary reason for collecting personal information about you is to enable us to provide you with access to our sites and services, and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the actual request or transaction without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
You agree that we may use any information we collect from you in any of the following ways:
- To provide access to the sites, services and customer support you request and personalize your experience;
- To improve our website and our customer service;
- To prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To process transactions;
- To tell you about our services and those of our affiliates, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences. For example, we may tell an advertiser the number of individuals who visited a certain page on our website, or the individual numbers of men and women that completed our registration forms, but we do not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals;
- To resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- To contact you at telephone numbers and email addresses you provided; and,
- To provide other services requested by you.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent. We share your personal information as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with trusted third parties and service providers who assist us in operating our business and they have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions. They may not use your personal information for any other purpose;
- Promotional Offers and Improvement: We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our sites, services, content and advertising;
- Required by Law: We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and,
- Business Transfers: In the event of a sale or transfer of substantially all of PhxSoul.com’s assets, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.
How Information You Share May be Accessed
Information you publish or otherwise post for public viewing will be displayed and is available to the public. If you access our sites from a shared computer, certain information about you, such as your account information or activity may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Our Commitment to Data Security
While we cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information, we have implemented reasonable security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Advertisers and Third-Party Websites
We may, in our discretion, include or offer third party products or services on our website. PhxSoul.com does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable.
This website provides links to Internet sites maintained by third parties and may from time to time provide links to third-party items or materials on this site. We are not responsible for the content of the other websites linked to or referenced from this website. Any mention on this site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes and convenience, and we assume no responsibility for those products or services. Your dealings with any third parties mentioned on or found through this website are solely between you and such third party and subject to any terms, conditions, privacy policies, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. Your use of a third party site is at your sole risk and, as set forth above, without warranties or legal liability of any kind on the part of PhxSoul.com.
Children’s Use of PhxSoul.com
Our sites and services are not directed to children under the age of 13. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent. By providing information to PhxSoul.com and related websites, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the policy that applied at the time the information was collected.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns about any of your personal identifiable information or questions regarding these privacy policies, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.