Submitted by Tamara Floyd
Tamara Floyd has been a resident of Goodyear for more than 20 years and is running to expand the City’s economic growth, Head Start/Preschool programming, small business development, public transit, and human services/resources for seniors, veterans, the homeless, and marginalized communities.
Tamara represents diverse populations and is passionate about economic development, affordable housing, and helping residents come back stronger from the pandemic. She has a strong community advocacy background and is ready to serve as Goodyear’s next City Council member.
The election is August 2, 2022.
Tamara is a Senior Program Coordinator with the University of Arizona, Roosevelt Early Childhood Family Resource Center; where she assists families with community resources and referrals and develops partnerships with community-based organizations and coalitions.
Her active civic engagement includes:
- Legislative District 4 Precinct Committee Member (LD4 PC)
- Co-Chair/Chair City of Phoenix Human Services Commissioner 6/2017 – current
- Co-Chair/Chair City of Phoenix Human Services Advisory Committee 11/2016 – current
- Real Women Revealed Community Outreach Director 12/2015 – current
- Travis Williams Community Council 3/2015 – current
Elect strong leadership … support Tamara!
For more information on the campaign or to volunteer, visit www.TamaraFloyd4Goodyear.com.
Sign Tamara’s petition if you are a registered voter who lives in Goodyear: https://go.azsos.gov/qnyh