2020 NAACP Maricopa County Branch Freedom Fund Dinner
Reception begins at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner at 7:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Downtown Phoenix
122 North 2nd Street, Phoenix
The evening event will highlight local social justice and civil rights pioneers, trailblazers and community service organizations.
Honorees being recognized during the dinner include:
- Dr. Warren Stewart, Sr., Pastor of 1st Institutional Baptist Church who will be presented with the PRESTIGIOUS PRESIDENT’S AWARD for his continuous leadership in the community and his integral part in making the Dr. Rev. Martin L. King, Jr. holiday recognized in Arizona.
- Calvin C. Goode, Former Phoenix City Councilman – PIONEER AWARD
- Attorney Robin Coulon, Director of Legal Services at the Area Agency on Aging, Region One. Inc. – PIONEER AWARD.
- Dr. Larry Johnson, President of Phoenix College – TRAILBLAZER AWARD
- Dr. DeShawn Taylor, MD., Owner and Medical Director Desert Star Family Planning, LLC. – TRAILBLAZER AWARD
- Lindsay Love, 1st Black Woman member of the Chandler United School District Governing Board – TRAILBLAZER AWARD
COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD
- Anti-Defamation League
- Center for Disability Law
- Roosevelt School District Governing Board
Tickets $150 per person, tables and sponsor packages available
Click here for tickets, sponsorships and more info:
Event subject to change without notice.