Producer Jeffrey Seller is pleased to announce a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (January 30) in Tempe at ASU Gammage.
Forty (40) orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11 AM MST on Sunday, January 28 for tickets to the Tuesday, January 30 performance.
Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 1 AM MST two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 AM MST the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11 AM MST the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Winners shall be entitled to purchase only two (2) at $10 each ($20 total)
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 PM MST the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4 PM MST the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 3 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
- Limit 1 entry per person, per performance.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
- Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases.
- Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges.
- Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
- Tickets for HAMILTON are currently on sale.
- Check Ticketmaster.com or the ASU Gammage Box Office daily for last-minute ticket releases.
HAMILTON is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now.
For information on HAMILTON, visit www.HamiltonMusical.com.